I’ve realized over the past week that there are a lot of things in this world that completely tick me off.
- Hot guys with girlfriends
- Forgetting the words to a song that’s stuck in my head
- Everything covered in Half the Sky
- Hungry people (not the people themselves, obviously)
- Chocolate cravings
- Coming back from break to a dirty apartment
- Birds (why can they fly and I can’t?)
- Being a grown-up
- Literary theory
- Spending twenty minutes pre-sleepness wondering why we have to waste our time sleeping, why I fall asleep every time I crawl into bed or onto a couch, when I’ll stop hating the sleep gods, and what I’ll do when I wake up post-sleepness.
It’s a tragic life. Sure.