I love when I’m in the middle of typing and my post disappears. Seriously, it’s like, the best thing ever. Convenient. Loving. Time-efficient.
I was going to talk about procrastination, and how I don’t procrastinate anymore, because procrastinating is for losers.
Ten Reasons Why I Don’t Procrastinate
- It hurts my feelings.
- My professors would notice.
- Tomorrow is just not far enough away.
- Under pressure, I am a jellyfish.
- High school. Bad memories. No.
- When I procrastinate, I end up on Facebook.
- Facebook was probably invented by a master procrastinator.
- I hate him.
- Donuts are evil; therefore, I will not allow myself to be distracted.