1. Buy one of their things. Just one. One time. Every $1 counts.
2. Give their work a chance. It’s OK if you don’t like it — but you’ll never know until you try.
3. Leave them nice, short comments sometimes. One “great job!” can go a long way.
4. Ask them questions about what they’re working on — be curious.
5. Turn your ad blockers off while on their sites :)
6. Share their stuff on social media. You don’t even have to say anything, just share it.
7. If you really like something they made, reach out and tell them so!
8. If you read their stuff, take a few minutes and give it a nice review!
9. Pledge $1 a month to their Patreon (if they have one). Even if you don’t want the perks. $1. That’s it.
10. If you don’t like it, that’s OK, but please be kind — both to the artist, their work, and their fans.
11. If you’re not interested in following them, try recommending them to someone who might be.
12. Sometimes, just hitting the like button on a post makes them feel really good for a minute.