1. You kind of never want to look at it ever again.
2. You also can’t stop thinking about it.
3. You get very lonely.
4. You wonder if it was worth it.
5. You’re very tired.
6. You want to start something new but there is no fuel left. You’re done.
7. Even writing a simple blog post feels like the hardest thing you’ve ever done.
8. Your brain … hurts? Is that possible? Apparently it is??
9. You want to eat everything and also sleep for a year. Or five.
10. You can’t shut up about it. You want to tell everyone you know. You’re so proud. As you SHOULD BE.
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions, dedicated to helping writers put their ideas into words. She is a staff writer with The Cheat Sheet, a freelance editor and writer, and a 10-time NaNoWriMo winner. Follow Meg on Twitter for tweets about writing, food and nerdy things.