1. Your fear of being judged for what you write.
2. The possibility of never actually writing the thing you want to write.
3. Your anxiety about showing your work to other people.
4. Also, about submitting your work to professionals. (!)
5. Your hatred of self-editing.
7. That thing where you know you’re just making excuses but you still can’t write.
8. Your fear of rejection.
9. The weird feeling you always get after someone gives you feedback of any kind.
10. Your dislike of asking people for money (cringe).
11. Your struggles with time/project management.
12. Your hunger to create, even when you’d rather leave it behind.
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions, dedicated to helping writers put their ideas into words. She is a staff writer with The Cheat Sheet, a freelance editor and writer, and a 10-time NaNoWriMo winner. Follow Meg on Twitter for tweets about writing, food and nerdy things.